OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

gmanews.tv , page-14

1. 7,611 Posts.
    Strat , for the record I have NO axe to grind with Jaap Poll or anyone at OEL for that matter....imo. I simply have alerted posters to certain historics and continued poor reporting standards in the company.

I am invested in , and interested in the Philippine oil patch from dealings over 20 years ..

My posts are often seen as 'downramps' by the lesser informed punters but I believe my 'revelations' have been proven correct in most (if not all) cases.

Similarly I follow GIP ,,, and the 'faithful' over there accuse me of all sorts of sinister agenda's... I once owned GIP and did not lose money ,,, follow the story ,,, and comment on the shoddy management (of what should have been a world class project) and appalling ASX reporting as required....imo.

Generally my OEL posts are made to counter blatant and uninformed ramping from posters who really havent the foggiest idea of reality (you are not included in this group although I really scratch my head at your stock position here)....imo.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.