GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Rocket boy I have never said power cost is not important to the...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Rocket boy I have never said power cost is not important to the production and you keep twisting my words. as mentioned by you and me OMH have such Low profitability even with Low power cost, is my good advice to you that you should divest OMH asap before the cost eating all your unrealized profit or worsen your unrealized loss.

you only know to play cheap dirty mind game like who will laugh till final but what decent investors of gmc is looking the potential of future Kupang smelter hub with word highest grade femn.

As mentioned Indo power cost is not the lowest in this region but definitely not the highest as compared to Japan India which you quoted before. if high power consumption company can set up factory in those countries with higher power cost, that is because there are other manufacturing and operation cost which are lower enough to attract them. this is what u should be worrying why OMH has Low profitability even with one of the lowest power cost. I have read through financial report of OMH and I can't find any clue. I hope you good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.