GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Well I can tell you AAzzAA, they have been at it since GMC...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Well I can tell you AAzzAA, they have been at it since GMC inception in the last 13mths alone Mr973 has more than 500 posts to GMC all negative at the same time he has over 700 posts to the Magnasese company OMH that he does hold shares in based in Sarawak all positive and glowing. There is thought that possibly they are or are associated with a former principal of GMC who was sacked from the project shortly after its inception. Previously someone posted that he had complained to ASX about share price manipulation and asked that they consider CitiBank, I thought it unlikely that CitiBank would bother with a share valued at a cent what was the benefit, but in a boast Mr973 stated that he could buy millions of GMC shares at the drop of a hat, so my thoughts turn to who has more reason to buy and dump to keep a stock down probably more likely someone who openly hates the company, I even put that to him, he never answered? As far as his twaddle on power prices, any company that is going to do this type of project isn't going to even start until those sorts of things are well and truly considered and price factored and his quotes on the price of the manganese yield seem to be based on the lowest value manganese but GMC is dealing in the highest most valuable ultra low Carbon manganese that is highly sought and will bring a premium price. Plus lets not forget that this pair have both on many occasions declared that GMC would be broke and out of business well before now, seems more likely he is threatened by the probability of success of GMC and what that may eventually mean for the price of his OMH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.