GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Glad to know that I'm not the only one to notice that .if you...

1. 1,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Glad to know that I'm not the only one to notice that .if you put a single lot $90k sell order in a penny stock then the reaction is very entertaining to say the least.

Anyone selling at those levels are cutting their loss. Only way to make a profit selling at this level is via options and the people who has those options will absolutely crush the market if it gets exercised and it's not in their best interest to do that because those same people that have the options also have shares which they entered at a premium to current  s.p. @1.5 and they have invested millions of dollars.

This is holding so well and the longer it trends the stronger the breakout will be . There is virtually no resistance once the 1.5 gets taken down.

This is not like buying high & waiting for a breakout via a positive drill result to come out e.g MRD , WFE ,CAD or tech approval THD ,UTR or a positive clinical trial announcement or hot MM sector , just to name a few from back of my head .

Any future announcement will be the begging of a fresh organic pump and am comforatble to be in it before the hype starts to blow it up.

good luck dont be bitter and sleep well .If you bought it higher before the announcement then cut your loss and move on instead of trying to blame the management for your failed money management  practices .

please have a look or read thru any stock forum here in HC  that's been beaten down - everyone seems to blame the management and not accept the fact that they made a bad investment decision and got caught up in the hype . this is trading , even the best traders have 60% accuracy but their winners are much larger than their losers.So if you cannot handle the loss ,instead of blaming other and bandaging your open wound thru self pity , maybe try changing your trading strategy and not trade emotionally.

I hold GMC but the moment it fails to satisfy my criteria , i'll be the first to dump it in open market but when i do that i wont come on in here and blame the management or rant to the new holders how this is a piece of crap company.I will accept the fact that I was wrong in my trade, learn from it and move on to the next one .

Alright think that's enough "ramping' from my end .The floor is yours . go for it , let's hear the self pit and blame game .

Gd lk to all .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.