GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Can't agree anymore @Red Tempura; By mid 2017 company will have...

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Can't agree anymore @Red Tempura;

By mid 2017 company will have 4 smelting furnaces that could bring near 27,000 tpa production and profit of AUD 8-12m in 2017.

Yet, GMC only trading at $22m MC while some of the Li/Gold explorer who are yet to define any resources or any guarantee through to production, they are already trading around $60-$100m MC. Surely, market never stop to surprise us ...

In 1-2 years time company will be producing 155,000 tpa manganese alloy with expected Profit margin of AUD 40m-60m/annum (USD 250-300@current price of Manganese Alloy)

I believe MC is just waiting for Government approval but while one of the reputed local investors like to be on board who could have very good contacts with Govt Authority, I highly doubt the negative results. Also, management to order 2 smelter is kind of +ve sign that they are sure to get the approval within expected timeline.

GMC may not move for few weeks but once market realize potentials, this would not take time to break through 4,6,8c targets within 6-12 months and that would be great return. If any early AJM holder, would remember how AJM did not break through 1-2c range while we all could see it will but once it did, did not take long time to come where it is now.

I was early picker for AJX, AJM and numbers of other strong FA backed stocks and always say that we only need 1 or 2 real winner per year to change the life and GMC is one of them for the year 2016 .

TA wise, if we look at 20mins chart we can see that 1.8c was the tripple bottom & today we did not trade a singe share at this price. Believe, slow & steady accumulation along with some supply will be around this price and try to build support at 1.8c until further news. However, if Mr.Market realize the potential than this can break through 2c prior to next annc.
    Chart.png

Good luck and fingers crossed for a great future !!!

cheers
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.