GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

I spoke to hamish today,thanks again hamish for your time, I was...

1. 4,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    I spoke to hamish today,thanks again hamish for your time, I was on the phone for a good 20 min so cant translate in writing but I asked about the lending structure,the DSO,and what happens if there is no deal
    1 basically l/g is who we answer too,as I suggested last night,they are the ones holding it up,apparently due to ticking or not ticking the boxes,but everything seems to be ticked,immediate they are saying,but is basically in the lap of the gods,I spoke at length about Glacier and the google search showing they were insolvent ect,yes they had a tarnished name but again have passed all the requirements legally and are above board and is run by family
    The dso we talked about,I could spend 30 minutes typing but long story short the miners need money to mine,we need money to pay them, the new rules from government should be a good thing when everything gets up and running
    My take, managment is as frustrated as, us but they are obviously in talks to all parties which is good as the deal hasn't fallen through,I did ask what happens if it did fall through and there is a plan B obviously not as good,and so we wait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.