GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

gmc, page-18

1. 4,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    Here is one of the the many times I've restated it on here. Unlike GMC who like to repeat the same thing over and over (10th delay inevitably coming up next week), I won't, but will share the post just because you repeated requests are getting on par with GMC's failure to meet a deadline.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/gmc-moving-forward.4596207/page-123?post_id=37682007#.Xse1BWk_Xqs

Hopefully this means you will stop repeatedly asking me.

Perhaps you should read up on my posts when I first invested in this. I was bullish like you guys, then they ran into roadworks with funding with Pak Marthen and I heard similar things to this. Just ticking the boxes etc etc blah blah. All that counts is that that deal didn't go through, and GMC lost 70% when it reopened.

I bailed on open, and decided I would warn those on here so that they don't suffer a similar fate and research the past events. 5 years on, 3 failed funders later, the same thing is repeating. Unfortunately, I think for those stuck in this, it will be voluntary administration this time, given the $5M looming debt due in Sept, $6M debt in total now!!

And no you do your own research on him. Investing isn't only about the company, you should research the aspects of the management team, well I do anyway....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.