ARU 13.2% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

gmh to mass produce hybrids

1. 8,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217

Haven't had much time to post but I did watch Catalyst last wednesday.

The worlds largest car manafacturer is about to mass produce hybrids and is going to need a truck load of RE's..

You can now add them to the list and there aren't too many of the major manafacturers missing now.

Already producing hybrids are Toyota, Honda, Lexus and Nissan, and in the hybrid producing sidelines we have Ford, Subaru, Volvo, BMW, and Mitsubishi.

They are all market driven decisions of course. Forced to produce hybrids due to the outstanding success of the Prius.

You'd think one of these majors would want to secure a readily available source of RE's wouldn't you?

Dont under estimate the value of Nolans. Met work/Pilot plant is only a matter of months away now, and dont worry about which funds are waiting for the outcome, which of the above manafacturers are keeping an eagle eye on Nolans.

I hear that one of the above majors have actually been out to see Nolans. They have actually made the effort to see the turf in real life.

The price we are seeing on our screens now will be wiped out completely with the announcement of positive met work results.

That will be the changing of the guard for Nolans. We know that there is a world class resource there of 30 + years at 500kt/pa, we are 90% of the way to working out the separation process.

That day will break some hearts and will change a lot of our lives for ever.

TCG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $381.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $2.808M 16.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 2992134 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1169481 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.