ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

But the many pieces of information from the reports have not...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    But the many pieces of information from the reports have not been communicated well enough to the public and that is of course our responsibility."
    Its a mistake to underestimate the power of PROPAGANDA when it comes to which side is telling the truth, which one is lying/deceiving the masses. The eco-terrorists KNOW the power propaganda gives them when it comes to 'controlling' the masses, and it doesn't help when we now have a 'mainstream media' system that includes many unwilling to make sure the TRUTH is whats being told. That includes many that no longer are 'journalists', but have become advocates and water carriers for their own agenda.

Sadly, as has been happening here in the US since around 2008, where our so called 'mainstream media' operations have openly declared themselves to be nothing more than propagandists, the TRUTH has been the VICTIM. And again, knowing this, it was one of the reasons I bailed out of my position when the GoG declared 'war' on GDLNF. Cause you could see that the TRUTH was being overridden by falsehoods, deceptive spinning of the TRUTH, et al as part of the campaign to shut this operation down.

To close, again, do not underestimate the eco-terrorists. They take no prisoners, and far too many of them, believe 'anything goes' if it helps them 'win'.
    disclaimer: with the share price where its at, if one could TRUST the arbitration panel to act 'honestly/fairly' in its decision.. The question is, can we trust them to not be controlled or staffed by those with an agenda. And quite frankly, from some of the things I have read about Denmarks own internal affairs, I don't have a lot of confidence that this arb panel will give GDLNF a 'fair shake'. I would like to buy, but I haven't cause I have a lack of TRUST in our gov'ts anymore to do whats right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.