ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

GML ready to go all the way, page-14

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    My view on the last 2 posts is that I agree with what has been stated.

However I do think that the previous management did much overtime to communicate with the local population during the last 10 years or so...
    The Kvanefjeld did and still has a lot of support ...and everything was being progressively explained IMO. We need to remember that Mute Egede for instance was the Mineral resources Minister for a while during that time and visited China. They have also actively promoted involvement from China in developing projects in Greenland. Most recently the IA coalition visiting China and opening an office....
    So we need to remember that GML have made progress till 2020 with the support of a Coalition Government.

What has been underestimated as mentioned in the previous posts was the anti mine activists and the false narrative since IA came to power and just prior. Some members on this site also actively promoted the fact that the anti mine movement was irrelevant and of no consequence.
    Which did give many holders a false sense of security...

The "S..t h.t the Fan" in 2020 when the Coalition fell into dissaray over the project, again by a small minority causing the split....

However some members on this site also actively promoted the fact that the anti mine movement were irrelevant and of no consequence. Which did give many holders a false sense of security...

During the lead up to the election and afterwards GML were also hindered in addrressing many of the falsehoods being perpetrated by by Mariane Paviassen and Naaja Nathanielsen. Advertising notices and explanations banned and at Public Hearings experst not allowed to be in attendance...All very Political..

You also had another poster on this site the authorised representative of the other project constantly bagging the management and this seems to be now continuing with the new team....

I see that the word "Collaboration" has now been used which is a good thing and something I have used previously in my closing..

Certainly the company need people on the ground and the company should be advising all how and what they are doing. If you are not there you can't have a chance of being at the table...

I am quite sure that the Kvanefjeld does have considerable support in Greenland and this needs to be "Built On"

"Compromise and Collaboration"

"If you are not at the table you can't read the menu"

"How a Society Can choose to Fail or Succeed"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.365K 380.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 436371 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.