ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

In my view the innovation of a 100ppm limit is an outright ban,...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    In my view the innovation of a 100ppm limit is an outright ban, in that GGG can now do nothing.

Thats exactly how I took it. When they 'passed' that number, I read it as 'their' intent was to make it 'impossible' to conduct any mining operations.

Again, same intent that happened here in the US when the eco-terrorists passed a mercury 'limit' on the output of coal fired power plants. A number so 'low' that according to someone in the industry, we didn't even have the technology/detection equipment/capability to even measure that low for. Yep, it wasn't for safety or anything like that, its INTENT was to essentially kill off coal powered power plants cause it would be too costly if even possible to meet.

And again, when that 100 ppm limit was put out, my reaction was, IF this number stands, it will likely be impossible to ever open this mine. Cause all they would have to do is find a couple of instances where the dirt exceeds 100 ppm, and the mine if it was allowed to start, would be shut down.

disclaimer: remember, eco terrorists and gov't officials willing to abuse their power for an agenda, are some of the biggest THREATS to mankind now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.