GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GMM GXY merge - give me a break

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    about 7 months ago a couple of posters pointed out: how on earth could GMM get funding to start up GXY when they had virtually no cash or assets to their name (relative to GXY itself). I looked further into GMM and found that their board members were either GXY or ex-GXY board members.

My take on it was that GXY was not able to get funding themselves because of poor dealings in the past, so GMM was being used as a shell by GXY to get the funding. I sold out because I thought if no one wants to give GXY cash, surely they will see that GMM is not really a seperate entity and not fund them either.

NOTE: I am not suggesting that the above is fact, it is simply how I read the situation (DYOR if interested)

Unfortunately I didn't lobotomise myself and just naively hang on. Because in the end it didn't really matter - by hook or by crook I could still have made a small fortune

And now to add insult to injury - the statement that they are merging - were they ever seperate in anything other than name? (take this as a question rather than a rhetorical question- just my opinion again .....)

i have done very well on other lithium stocks so shouldn't really be complaining

But yes I have very sour grapes over missing out on this ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.