GMN 0.00% 0.4¢ gold mountain limited

Easy one, to make lots of money like the rest of us, great entry...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Easy one, to make lots of money like the rest of us, great entry price at the moment, I would have concerns though about my investment strategy if needing reassurance from HC posters / shareholders before jumping onboard, opens the door to blame game, if only had listened to... or followed them...., ASX has more twists than Elvis, one minute you standing on solid ground, the next you up to eyeballs in shit, GMN in the right general area, but until drills turn and results announced, it's anyone's educated best guess, share trading suits me as a reformed horder, I no longer collect multiples of physical junk, just keep buying shares, try to buy as many shares in as many companies that seem to have a good chance to hit pay dirt, tried to offload RDN while back at 0.008 as was convinced dog stock from reading HC posts, didn't get a sell and now hold at 0.032, GMN same potential and seen also called dog stock, SI6 the same, things can go very quickly from shithouse to Penthouse and back again, I am 57 and bloody sick of working, don't see a better option to earn money legally than taking a gamble on here with the likes of GMN and others, if you got to ask best to leave money in the bank, GLTAH with the money and balls to ride GMN, let's hope we paid back in spades

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 74463980 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 31333206 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 500000
Last updated 13.36pm 04/06/2024 ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.