GMN 0.00% 0.3¢ gold mountain limited

Good luck to you Moon. Truly.And if you have all your investment...

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Good luck to you Moon. Truly.

And if you have all your investment cap invested here I think you should reconsider and spread your risk. But that is only my opinion and it is not my money. I hope you make bags here as that is what we all invest for.

I have also stated that I would happily reinvest money here if/when management prove they are moving in the right direction. After being invested here for just under 12 months I have concluded that management are partially clueless in which direction they want to go.

So where are things going?

2.25m was raised in July to accelerate lithium exploration in Brazil. They then proceed to acquire more land in PNG and then again in Brazil to change focus(again) to clay rare earths. They gather some soil samples then determine they need more samples over in another tenement and then need to still define drill targets by taking more samples. Maybe I'm impatient? Maybe not due to history here.

Who are their Geo's? Should they be kept or replaced? If 5 months from raise to not finding a drill target is good then keep them but that is after they have already been on the ground(before the July raise) looking for targets. I'd be questioning them. These exploration companies live and die by the drill and yet this Co. cannot even get a drill to appear in any tenement in any country. These companies die without drilling. How long have they been trenching and soil sampling in PNG??

Anyway after all my doubts I do hope you do well in here. And I'll be back if they show direction.

This is not investment advice. dyor please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.371M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.188K 396K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 68888510 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 27671267 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.