GMN 14.3% 0.3¢ gold mountain limited

Agree, strange people would sell down on that announcement if...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Agree, strange people would sell down on that announcement if that is the case, today's announcement I find very promising 'strongly weathered lithium
    bearing pegmatites in a small portion of the 495 km2 Casa Nova Project', from what I have read lithium breaks down relatively quickly when exposed to the elements, relatively low samples of Li in ppm, does not really tell you the entire pictures, it's by no means a true measure of the potential resource that could lie beneath, that can only be determined by drilling, it's basically just an indicator telling you that your are looking in the right areas.

Missed the following Bull n Bears interview about 1 month ago, maybe a good time to recap. I think GMN have about 7 project areas in the lithium valley area (or close to) around LRS and Sigma Lithium which one or two of them are their Flagship projects at the present, of which Casa Nova Project which announcement today is not one of those projects. Given GMN has picked up so many projects it may become a little confusing for some investors when announcement like today are released, compared to a company which may have only one or two project areas, maybe something for GMN to be weary of when releasing future announcement, and also mention flagship project and status as a dot point if announcement is of another area.

GLTAH, great opportunity to top up at a lower price, plenty of exciting days to come in near future I should imagine, just need to be patient and let GMN geologists do their thing, they have one huge playing field to examine.

Gold Mountain Ltd: A neat pivot into lithium - Bing video

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5528/5528946-18c5cfc0f976de46f86501bac2f459ec.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $20 6.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 74240814 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23333206 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 43000
Last updated 11.47am 05/06/2024 ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.