GMN 0.00% 0.3¢ gold mountain limited

Its the name of the game matey, tiptoeing through minefields...

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Its the name of the game matey, tiptoeing through minefields looking for tasty treats.
    look at SYA, awesome resource, competent management (yep, many would throw rocks at me for saying that) and it still all turned to custard.

My HR guy does a great talk on "engagement" (how I hate that term, it literally means jack) and how the overwhelming majority of people truly intend to do their best and want to succeed.
    No one turns up to working thinking "how can I royally screw up today, how can I cause a complete cluster f#@$? It'd be fun."
    I would go so far as to venture that the "lifestyle company" thing is mostly a figment of the imagination, bar a teeny percentage.

The idea that someone would exchange a few years of luxury for a life of shame and ridicule is incomprehensible. Of course these people do exist, but they remain firmly to one side of the bell curve.

I was asked at a job interview once "what were some of your triumphant moments in your previous occupation?"

I thought long and hard but could name few, what came to mind were the times I had averted disaster, things had gone to plan with no one killed and we managed to keep on track.

Damn it, I'm off on a tangent now.

What GMN is, is a mineral exploration company. Its not attempting to turn an MRE into a cost effective working mine, best case scenario is that they have to organise contractors to drill, assays to be tested, then farm the resource out. I have every confidence that the team of Geos turn up on time every day and do their utmost best, these guys have a career and would want to make a name for themselves.

some really good rock chips, 35mil MC, some really good thick pegs, 100mil+ MC.

400,000ha and at last count 8 people to find the hidden thing with a small budget, it's a hell of a task and I'm not sure that we have enough $ to throw at it if we want quick results. Remember, CG at LRS was a charlatan until he wasn't.

But mate, my risk assessment and my financial position makes this an enticing investment, all they have to do is find some cheddar in a cheddar rich environment.

Hey, might I ask what your goal is?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.371M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.998K 990.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 71094598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 28507481 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 965133
Last updated 11.51am 14/06/2024 ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.