GMN 0.00% 0.4¢ gold mountain limited

Is anyone able to clarify the exact location of the new GMN...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Is anyone able to clarify the exact location of the new GMN tenement(s) next door to the LRS Colina Deposit, is it separated by fence or in same post code, just looking at the LRS announcement from 28 June where have done a test drill 12km away at Fog's Block and found or identified 32.69m of spodumene pegmatite mineralisation in the first hole drilled (results pending).

From same LRS announcement

"These are significant new discoveries by the Salinas exploration team, demonstrating our strong
    understanding of the regional controls to mineralisation within our district. These latest drilling intersections
    validate our regional interpretation of a large, mineralised pegmatite system potentially extending up to
    26 km to the southwest of our flagship Colina Deposit and provides Latin with a very clear pathway for further
    resource expansion"

I would think we pretty hard done by given the potential size of the mineralised pegmatite system that is below the LRS tenements and hopefully our GMN neighbouring tenement if drills came up empty. I sold SYA to jump into LRS few years back on a hunch and thought SOI of SYA bit high, but GMN feels like a lot more of an educated guess and no guarantees, but I think blind Fredy could find spodumene pegmatites in this part of the world. In GMN for 150k of shares same as LRS but at a lot lower entry price, if find dust so be it, but if find pay dirt, might be upgrading the old Nissan D40, and only talking the Salinas South Project area covering 27 new tenements totalling approx. 527.8 sq km.

Then the added bonus of all the other new tenements as well, plus just had a look at the Mars Mines Limited website, looks like they have some very experienced people on the ground in Latin America, so assume they would have been picking the eyes out of the decent tenements on offer over the years?,

Highly experienced MML Company management and technical team with in-house Brazilian Senior Geologist Luziane De Souza and lithium industry experience, plus local agents and geological teams exploring for MMBL now in Brazil, making things happen fast.

link to website: Mars Mines Limited

Actually feeling much better about my investment since doing a bit more research, hopefully can jump on in the morning and get a few more cheap shares before the wider audience picks up on what GMN has got going on here, got to like this story, but to that I am easily lead, really enjoyed the ASX: ARV story of all the nuggets just being picked up off the ground, my first trading big mistake and zero research, but even if research still no guarantees of sucess I guess.

Gamble responsibly fellow traders and GLTAH, hopefully retirement or some expensive upgrades just around the corner for us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 77156118 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 24087669 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 135136
Last updated 10.49am 28/05/2024 ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.