AS1 9.09% 1.2¢ asara resources limited

GMR

1. 43 Posts.
    It was a relief to read boys at GMR agreed to shift focus to 100% gold at Burkina Faso. I did send a couple of emails to the company and along with presumably other shareholders, we were listened to. My question is why did it take so looong? Although the high AUD is playing a little headwind, the time for exploring for gold has never been better! Why some people are hesitant on companies exploring for gold is mystifying to me. Just a note, and I'm not trying to insinuate advice, but we've got geopolitical scenarios heating up, China, North Korea being stoked by Australia and America, with the knowledge of threatening action on a foreign neighbour who's advancing nuclear capabilities, what business is it of ours. This to me is a very clear indication that voters in Australia for starters, are ignorantly voting for more cash without considering humanitarian disasters and being inconsiderate of each other. And for Australia, majority voted to throw 4.5 times the original estimate and counting to installing NBN instead of state of the art, and throwing money overseas promoting war/terrorism. That is very sad. I'm no fan of mainstream major parties, but for me I'm in gold and silver. And don't forget we have a massive unprecedented world monetary mess and that's just the start of the list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $10.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $20.05K 1.961M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18334 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 53981 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 854715
Last updated 14.21pm 26/04/2024 ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.