ARU 2.86% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

gmusg & sacome presentation, page-15

1. 5,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    I thought it was very appropriate to re-post this, as it has happened yet again:

What must stand out in the minds of the thinking investor is why does Arafura get so many negative post every time the coy puts out a very positive announcement, what are the down ramper's true motives .( Do they want to buy your shares at the lowest price possible ?)

The "Nolans Rare Earth Project Update " is a 63 page coherent plan for going forward, and guess what it is that good, not one of the down ramper's could find a bad word to say about it, we just get their re-runs like watching another episode of Gilligan's island for the hundredth time, we get the same old repeats of how bad the old Management were ,when everyone knows the old team has moved on and Chris Tonkin is now doing a terrific job leading the coy forward, and of course we get the re-run about how can a coy this size raise the funds to get the coy into production, when everyone knows Lynas did exactly that, unfortunately Lynas made the unfortunate decision to build a plant in Malaysia, as opposed to Arafura which will be a 100% Australian operation.

The main reason I invested in Arafura is because Rare Earths are just that RARE and the rest of the world outside of China want to secure a supply of Rare Earths for the future and not be held ransom by China.
    China wants manufactures to come to China to use their Rare Earths, this can't be a good thing, that what makes coy's like Arafura so important for our future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $415.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $754.5K 4.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 82780 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 908935 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.