ARU 2.86% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

BenjaminG.If you were able to get out with only a small loss,I...

1. 687 Posts.
    BenjaminG.If you were able to get out with only a small loss,I congratulate you.A certain poster on here believes people on here are making negative post' in order to suppress the share price.I know for myself that is far from the truth.Having entered this stock at a price above one dollar and subsequently participating in CR's.I am now sitting on considerable losses. I Have no desire to compound such losses even further.So I will not be buying on market nor will take part in any further CR's.

I feel that there would be many investors in similar situation,Thats why I feel ARU will struggle to raise required capital.

ARU have stated themselves that an investment decision will not be made until mid 2013.As much faith as a certain poster is placing in roadshows.IMO I cannot see any short term catalysts that will send the share price north.

IMO A certain poster does'nt want anyone to say anything bad about this company because they are overweight on this one and desperate to unload it themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $415.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $735.5K 4.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 369592 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 929018 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.