GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Well nothing has changed fundamentally, I was hoping for an...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Well nothing has changed fundamentally, I was hoping for an announcement regarding the online store being active now but this again shows the mentality of the doc that he is not here to waste time for day traders, he announced in the quarterly that it would be up and running and now it is, no fuss needed. This feels much more like it is being run as a blue-chip stock than a microcap with a 'get on with business' attitude rather than waste time on market announcements.

Chart update. (Once again i'm not TA expert but people seemed to like the last one I did, but please feel free to give me some feedback if you disagree)

Red circle: This is where I predicted we would find some resistance in my previous post, approx 40c and we did when we hit the combination of 100 day MA and 50% fib retracement line.
    Yellow circle: Currently we have come back to test the old breakout of the blue downtrend line at 34c. The good news is we are sitting in a very nice area of support, we are right on the 61% fib retracement and both the 20 and 50 day MA are just below us and the original downtrend line is also offering some support in that area now.
    Blue arrow: MACD is still showing convergence with the trend, higher highs and higher lows but I would prefer if the blue and red lines did not cross.

Overall the chart is still looking healthy if we can hold up the price in this area and then get some news it should really take a run.

GLTAH and go GMV!
    G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd_20180320_09.22.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.