GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Lakota6, Hasn't the landscape completely changed for GMV. We...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Lakota6,

Hasn't the landscape completely changed for GMV. We are now smiling from ear to ear with the way the SP has responded in the wake of the IPO announcement. There has been a gigantic weight removed from everyone's shoulders and suddenly the situation looks completely different.

Us LTH's have endured the agony of going from $0.59 down to $0.18 but keep one thing in mind, capital gains. For those people who haven't sold and kept their shares for 12 months, then they only have to declare 50% of the profit. I will have held the majority of my shares for 12 months come Oct.

Yesterdays trading whilst volatile towards the end, has shown that there are not that many shares being traded GMV at the top end of town is very tight with not large volumes traded. With Dr G and his team owning some 74% and the 236 SH owning 90% of the company, shares are at a premium. With the shares being held so tight, trading days as we witnessed yesterday are going to send the price haywire, but believe me when I say, the shares are going to get so much more attractive when the price starts to really climb.

I can see this SP once the CFDA Approval of the Prizma Jacket is granted, going from $0.31 to $0.48.
    After the Jacket Approval the next in line is:

a. Certification of the Factory in China,
    b. FDA for the GMED Patch,
    c. FDA for over the counter sales,
    d. CFDA for the GMED Patch
    e. IPO HKZe

GMV is a company that has so much potential with future planned activities and once they get the CFDA for the Jacket, then this company is going to change overnight. If LTH's don't have enough, then I suggest you get some more to average down your SP as when this takes off there will be nothing but blue sky.

Go GMV. Hooray!!!!!

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.