GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

The company is on track to start selling 100,000's of thousands...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    The company is on track to start selling 100,000's of thousands of units for the Prizma case / Patch do you think that he employs chimpanzees or real people who he has to pay ?

The numbers we are talking in revenue PA i feel are fair and reasonable to justify the staff costs on an ongoing basis, as the company expands than these costs will surely go up, the old saying goes you have to spend money to make money.

between 20 - 25 % in staff costs from total revenue is healthy, yes there are no revenues but if there were you wouldn't be buying in at 35c you could try for $2++.....

His salary along with the other directors will be reduced to $1 PA if the company doesn't turn a profit within the first 36 months. In all honesty i don't mind him being paid a significant amount, think about the amount of money time and effort he would of put into this company for years prior to the launch, he deserves some remuneration.

Also when i look at his track record and the product his company has produced i have no reason for concern as its only a matter of time before this thing really changes the way patients are treated for years to come.

Have a read of the prospectus prior to the ASX listing and then come back with your feedback on the overall company, making a judgement based on a small box you found in a quarterly statement is called lazy.
    Last edited by TrentMac: 11/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.