GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMV Factory, page-23

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    There have been a lot of questions about the progress of GMV over the last few months, particularly while the whole spec market has fallen.

Most of the questions around Dr Geva's salary, on market purchases & why the products haven't been sold into approved areas yet; have been answered today IMO.

Firstly look at the quality of that facility!! Has shareholder money been well spent here? Time will tell, but at first glance the facility looks very impressive to me.

Dr Geva & Ashley Cromwell obviously knew the quality of the product/facility & put their on money in to back what they have built.

It looks like GMV is finally ready to promote their products. They haven't been ready until now! We have seen evidence of new hires for call centres, acquisition of call centre & development of infrastructure all to get us to this point:

https://gmedinnovations.com/events/

As you can see, in addition to the Vegas show, there is another this month in Boston.... Things are starting to get moving.

I'm very much excited for the next update to GMV's investor presentation (whenever that is).

It looks like it will only be a matter of time before GMV has its first sales.

Looking forward to the next few months fellow GMV shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.