GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Glyco,Hasn't one week changed the outlook for Dr Yacov and...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Glyco,

Hasn't one week changed the outlook for Dr Yacov and his team. Two consecutive days of huge buyers signalling IMO, the commencement of a turnaround:

What is a turnaround stock? It's a positive reversal in the performance of a company's stock. There are three main reasons why a company might turn its fortunes around – a spike in sales, cost-cutting measures and the launch of an exciting new product.

The announcement by GMV that they had gained FDA Approval for OTC sales in the USA signalled a massive positive buy signal resulting in approximately 40 million shares traded and a 200% increase in the share price. The following day there was a slight loss of 33% in shares traded but there was another 40 million in shares traded. These 2 days are the most shares sold on consecutive days indicating a positive reversal in the companies performance.

The second day was a typical day trader of pump n dump or for those SH's who purchased around the 8 - 12 range and were a bit wary of it going back down to 4/5 range. The LTH's would of been clapping their hands with how the SP rallied from .045 to 16c. IMO the SP is going to gradually increase and then sharp rises on good news.

GMV is still waiting for the notification from FCL for the final Approval from the Taiwan Government for the CFDA before they can commence distribution. The sales that GMV can expect is 90 million in sales for the first year. These were the terms agreed upon back in 2017.

The other sales that we can expect are from the Italian outlets signalling approx 500 stores. Given the USA OTC FDA for the Prizma Jacket, sale figures will lie heavily with advertising, word of mouth and possibly the USA Government making an purchase order if they consider it a valued commodity during this Cornavirus. It will also need to be considered how many are already assembled and how many can be assembled in a given time.

The other prospect is also the GMed Patch. This item already has CE Approval so it should be able to be used immediately. The Patch is also waiting for the USA FDA & NMPA approval in China as well as the Prizma Jacket. That will be the next big "boom", the approval from the Chinese Government for the NMPA on the Prizma Jacket.

That my fellow LTH's & new SH's is what we have to look forward to and why I consider that the reversal of GMV's SP is due to the current environment and that Dr Yacov and his team are starting to make some headway and their starting to line up all the ducks.

Let's hope that Tuesday's market is another big day for GMV and we have a big positive day. You all know how passionate I am with GMV and I would wish nothing more then sharing the rise of our company.

Good luck,

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.