GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi ricky_banker,You are correct in highlighting the fact that I...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi ricky_banker,

You are correct in highlighting the fact that I haven't used "AIMO" as I think most, if not all the LTH's with GMV would feel comfortable with the way Dr G and his executive team have been making the business decisions recently.

Those individuals that purchased shares when they were they wallowing at low 4's (yes I did) will be able to sit back and relax. I don't want to gloat because that's not who I am. I want everyone to take the opportunity to catch the bus and watch GMV grow into a global company.

GMV has been smashed for one reason or another. We know that the executive team were poorly with releasing critical information and also the failure to meet deadlines. Was that GMV's fault or the country, IE: China, USA, Taiwan and or European Countries??

I would like to draw a line in the sand and start fresh. I really do feel that this is GMV's time to shine. The Covid-19 virus could be GMV's opportunity to provide the products that could assist with remote information through the cloud or directly to your Dr.

GMV only needs one of the countries to show or mention the Prizma Jacket or the GMed Patch. Telehealth using our products will be a boom. I don't want to say when we'll get to a $1.00 @Ricky, but I feel a hell of alot better now then I did 6mths ago.

Hang in there everyone.

GLTAH DYOR

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.