GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi 61212305,

I sent the questions to Dr G and replied in about 15 mins!! It looks like we have to wait until the 19th.

Cheers Rubes

Guy's
    Good questions ! I suggest you arrive to the SHM on March the 19th and you will have all the answers.
    Best
    Yacov

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Mar 2020, at 0:59, mni99504 <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi once again Dr Yacov,

I mentioned in my previous email about the Hot Copper forum where alot of issues are discussed regarding GMV's current performance. Numerous members have questions with regard to the operational aspect of the company and I have volunteered to pass them on.

I appreciate the time it will take to respond to these questions, so given the current crisis it maybe more appropriate to address these questions at the AGM. I respectfully await your response.

I apologize in advance for the structure of this email, however you have hundreds of loyal SH's who want GMV to grow into a fantastic global health company.

Cheers

Brett M H clear.png

It is heartbreaking to see us all turn on each other - as most of us have been here for many years, and GMV has given us very few days of joy in that period.

Having said that, there is no way that the SP should be under 7c, and no way that the market cap should bee under $30m AUD.

On another note, thanks for this offer Ruby. I will start the ball rolling for this list of questions - can you please ask Dr G:

1. UK division - do we still have a functioning UK division with staff, premises, remote monitoring facility etc?

And what is the status of the 10 x UK hospital trials from the July 2019 announcement? Have any of these trials converted to a sale, or are they all now lost opportunities?

Why does the UK division feature so heavily in the marketing material for the upcoming presentation in Perth?

2. Is Yakov actually doing the presentation in Perth?

3. Is the chinese manufacturing plant actually producing any product right now? If not, how long will it take to ramp up these facilities - once GMV receive some significant orders?

4. Last time we heard GMV were still compiling all the hospital test results for the Chinese NMPA certification, and these test results would be submitted around end of April 2020 from memory?

But we are now being told that the NMPA documents have now been submitted - and we are hoping to get them fast tracked as part of the current Coronavirus "fast tracking" program?

Can Dr G please confirm that all the test results have been compiled, and that the final documents for the NMPA have been submitted for a "fast tracked approval"?

Hopefully that is a start - and I am sure that other posters will have many other queries

$tockfella

I would like to add a few more things:

1) Can they announce the Clinical Trials results to the market?

2) The company mentioned lucrative Medicare programs in the US last year and then touched on it in the preliminary report. Can they share more details?

3) How is the company tracking with FDA Patch? And when does it anticipate approval?

4) Can Yacov resume his monthly updates?

Thanks Ruby.

axbci

Some great questions guys.

I have a couple too

when is the HKSE listing now scheduled to occur?

what steps is the company taking to improve reporting? For example, meeting minimum reporting requirements and submitting on time, not copying data from other companies etc, to help rebuild investor confidence. Eg Submitting a claimed updated report in early February in early February.

there's tones more but I think these two naw at me most right now..

Glyco

5. Italy
    Covid19 cases, nearly 4000. 580 new cases yest.
    What is meditel sales target? .from its 500 pharmacies network

6. Taiwan
    covid cases under control.
    i/
    April2020 is the expected TFDA approval date.
    What has FCL doneb to prep for launch of 100000 Prizma units re call centres, sales support.

ii/ What about Gmpatch?

@Ruby15
    i suggest you send all qns to
    Yacov well before 12/3 presso. Good doc may answer them in perth presso. Thanks for yor initiative.
    Some panic selling by STT is taking place in every stocks from blue to green to black chips, in a sea of red.

Our time will come.

Galilee

Hi All and @Ruby15

I have been emailing Yacov, Brendan and of late Henry a long list of similar questions for over 2 years now.

Basically I haven't received an answer to any questions.

So, we can continue to send emails and hope yacov will provide an update. Or as I said to Yacov in my last email. If you continue to ignore shareholders you can expect these type of questions from the floor at the upcoming company presentation.

So, IMO the only way we will get some answers is we need shareholders to attend the JP Equity conference and ask.

Those is Sydney should attend the EGM and ask there too.

I wish you luck Rubes and really hope you get some
    sort of response.

Thanks Dr G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.