GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I think there will be an increase in revenue but very difficult...

1. 1,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    I think there will be an increase in revenue but very difficult to say how large at this stage, as we don't know the actual figures on how many are loaned out. We increased sales staff last year and loaning out the prizma by the doctor's will make their work load a lot easier as they just need to look at the final report from GMED . Outsourcing at its best,so the doctors can see more Patients

Manufacturing cost probably about $40 per Prizma is my guess but the company is keeping the cost to themselves and will not release this info

As for the packaging, they need to tick off the language,so in translation, there is no confusion etc with the wording. It sounds simple but even with FDA for OTC in the USA, it cannot be confusing and description written in simple terms because its no longer being sold by prescription, where a doctor is explaining it to you.

Recurring revenue is the perfect business model for growth. Remember if bought outright, you sign up for 2 years of recurring revenue from $5- $30 per month US and what a bonus that is, earning revenue in US dollars. Loaned out, well the recurring revenue just keeps moving from one person to the next with one device and some will eventually buy their own Prizma after having one on loan is my guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.