GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Am I the only one who cannot believe what I am reading? The...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Am I the only one who cannot believe what I am reading? The answers Yacov provided in the meeting as they were brought in this forum were pessimistic and his attitude was plain rude as I read it. I for one have used the word fraud with respect to this company many times here before and was criticized for it. With all the respect, I still haven't seen one thing to prove me wrong. We are at $4 cents a share! This was unbelievable just a few months ago. We are selling close to zero products, we have zero contracts! ZERO! that by itself is simply unheard of, in particular in a market like today where if we were a proper company our stock would have skyrocketed due to over demand. If we were selling substantial amounts but not amazing, I would call it average performance of average management led by an average CEO. When there is ZERO sales, at times like this, I call it fraud. Not to mention all the capital maneuvers and often share issuance that dilute shareholders at ridiculous prices. And one more thing, please stop saying that Yacov funds the company. He made $$$ Millions here issuing shares for himself at ZERO cost + taking a fat paycheck that he will not disclose. Would love for me to be wrong but as I said, I have been an investor for a while and still cannot say that I was proven wrong about this company and its leadership

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.