GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Looeydan,These short but sweet interviews with Dr Yacov (Yes...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Looeydan,

These short but sweet interviews with Dr Yacov (Yes Ricky, Yacov ) are a must listen too as they go straight to the Covid-19 virus issue that has decimated countries and their economies. Dr Yacov says the Pandemic has been the welcome mat for GMV with our Prizma Jacket being showcased to the FDA through the "Public Health Emergency" committee. The approval from the FDA for OTCQB was approved on the 8 Apr 2020.

Telehealth in response to social distancing guidelines implemented across the globe, have given GMV the opportunity to apply to the FDA for emergency authorization of the GMed Patch. Dr Yacov in the video's has indicated that if GMV were granted approval from the FDA for the GMed Patch, he would immediately commence an aggressive marketing strategy to take advantage of the current health crisis.

He also comments that the USA have a built in code called the "Current Procedural Terminology". Providers who bill Medicare will use these codes for reimbursement of health procedures. Dr Yacov says it's the best recovery system that he has seen and he can't wait to implement the recovery for the GMed Patch.

The virus has certainly opened many new doors that would have remained closed for quite some time, if not for the Covid-19. This approval will also bring forward Dr G's strategy for new sales reps, which currently stands at 20 for year end and 60 reps by end 2022.

Yesterday's CR means Dr Yacov and his team have drawn a line in the sand and said this is now our new start point. No debt, a couple of new highly sophisticated investors and a truck load of opportunities. The next 6 months are going to be breathtaking as we won't have time to scratch ourselves. I can see all the ducks lining up in a row as we tick off achievement after achievement.

Looking forward to the next 6mths we have:
    a. distribution of Prizma Jackets into Italy,
    b. FDA approval for the GMed Patch, soon I hope!!
    c. NMPA approval in China,
    d. registration in Taiwan/India under FCL completed,
    e. rollout of Prizma Jackets into Livecare across the USA,
    f. rollout of uVue telehealth platform, and
    g. preparation for Nasdaq listing

The above list, remembering that we have drawn the line in the sand, means that we can start our revenue from scratch but with no debts. Now is the time to make some money and validate why I have been so hooked on GMV, right from the very first time I laid my eyes on it back in 2017. For all the LTH's and I know who you are, there is just so much moving forward to like. I have never felt this way about a company before, but I do know that I have made the right choice.

Go GMV, may your star burn bright.

GLTAH DYOR AIMO

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.