GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Teamtall,I was thinking the same thing. If they could sort...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Teamtall,

I was thinking the same thing. If they could sort out the registration issue and get a large MOU from Taiwan or India in the amount of $90mil, the Irael Insurance Company could pay up in the form of an IOU, this would be the same as money in the bank.

I think the big issue going forward will be how many Prizma Jackets can be produced considering we have the Italy Region as well as the new Age Care Facilities in the USA. We would also have the Taiwan & India area. How many units can be producdd?? I mil per yr - 85/90 thousand per mth and possible upgrade to 1.5 mil per yr and 125,000.00 per mth. Whatever way you look at it, it will be great if Dr G does have this problem.

Bring on the Emergency Approval for the GMed Patch and suddenly we really do have something that we can take for a Nasdaq listing. Mark my word, GMV is coming. Why do you think that the CR which was at a %33 discount to the closing price at the TH, on relisting closed %33 above the issue price.

This shows in big bold letters, that GMV shares are like gold. For new Share Holders, the top %92 of SOI belong to less then 350 people. I'm not trying to big note myself, but I am delerious with what we are going to experience in the next 6mths. That is why the new shares were sold so easily and at a huge discount. We all know why the discount, it sounds like and smells like Magna.

No more debt just blue sky ahead.

GLTAH DYOR AIMO

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.