GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMV The Future, page-15

1. 1,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Cheers Dingo.

Lets start with institutions. GMV run a first class management team and have been around a long time and have experience running similar company in the past. They are all well connected and there is a reason why they all followed yacov and joined GMV as a start up company. Yacov would not have went down the NASDAQ path without knowing before hand what institutions will support the business. HC Wainwright fully underwriting the dual listing, would only do so after putting out invitations to see if they could fill the book. Institutions will have different criteria for getting on board, the same as for the ASX. Institutions will see GMV as a cash cow, once approval for the patch receives FDA next year. $30 per day up to 30 days revenue for one patient equals $900 per month. The hardware pays for itself after 5 days, so potential profits is huge just in the USA. Remember there are only 1.4 million shares to buy on the US market , so what do you think will happen when interest peaks on approvals or USA announces more contract? There will be a rush and push on price to gain decent parcel of shares. NASDAQ was always planned for the company and is the market that understands the business model the most. Aust market don't have any 24/7 IDTF and ASX investors don't fully comprehend the business model which is sometimes very clear just reading the thread on HC, let alone others, that glance over it or think its an app.

Until the company announces there will be an android phone with the prizma built in, you need to view it as fiction but I can tell you, from my opinion, it will be 100% fact in time with a price point probably around the $500 mark.

News flow will come, NASDAQ listing needed to be complete first

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.