GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

All the bears have come out of the woods. Nevermind bulls,...

1. 3,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    All the bears have come out of the woods. Nevermind bulls, biotechs are not for the faint hearted. Bears are bitter, angry, and point the finger at everybody else but themself for their decisions. When the share price goes up, they always disappear only to re-emerge when the share price retraces. We have seen many times how quickly the share price can go back up. The company can report better, yes they can. Thing is though, revenue will be increasing right now, and once the sales actually do take off, revenue will be trifold. Sales/Lease + Monitoring + CPT reimbursements. Hold your shares, ignore trolls (pay attention to bears that have good commentary that can challenge the business model and products), and forget the daily movements. Daily movements in biotech and start-ups are wild, volatile. As I have said many times, at this end of town you either believe (because you back your research) or you dont. If you do, and you have time, then accumulate at cheap prices. If you dont believe or the daily movements cause you too much grief, then sell. It aint for the faint hearted. Better go and invest in Telstra and get dividends. All my opinion. PS. Yes, I have bought lots at 4,5,6,7cents. And yes, I have bought at 8,9,10. For me its volume. I believe, and I have the nerve to back my decisions.
    Last edited by $tockfella: 21/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.