GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

This is such a hard one. I came very close to selling today. I...

1. 10,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2022
    This is such a hard one. I came very close to selling today. I actually got to the final page and thought yes or no? I walked outside took in some air and thought if I go back in and it's the same price or lower hit the sell. It had gone up .1 so I didn't sell. I'm glad I didn't because if we get a sales Ann, it'll be a TH for sure. Being locked out at these prices would be pretty hard to handle. Damn that FOMO!

on a side note, those telling people to avg down, really? One of the worst trading strategies around. Throwing good money on bad money? You wanna avg down? Do it on the way back up, not on the downtrend, don't try and convince people of your poor tactics.

me personally, I sell wait and then buy back in when I feel the tide has turned, the danger there is the TH, each to their own, but you invest how or what you want, advice should be why you would buy or sell, not to actually buy or sell.

(note please disregard any previous post I may have done that contradicts anything I have posted here.redface.png)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.