GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Thanks for the response. That is concerning news.From a personal...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Thanks for the response. That is concerning news.

From a personal point of view, I don't care if they have given up on China and NMPA, as I believe that focusing on the US market is the correct one for the time being. Moving forward, it will take of itself and we can move globally and I am still happy with that strategy too.That said however, management simply need to state it, categorically, this is where we are at, this is where we are going. I don't think anyone here expects a start-up company to be a global powerhouse within 3 years, one bite at a time. At the moment, it seems disjointed, unfocused, directionless, rudderless and lacking comprehension. Dare I say it, maybe we need new leadership??? (Ouch something just hit me in the back)

I still think given the right situation, GMV has the ability to be hugely successful given time and proper leadership. However, at the moment, it just feels more and more like a pump and dump. Hugely concerning the amount of new shares issued in 12 months. The $5m just raised has to be the last for a considerable amount of time. If projections regarding the IDTF facilities are correct, then GMV being cash flow positive will completely negate the reason to raise again. The devil is in the detail and at the moment, there is no detail. I would hate to hear in 12 months that they are taking a salesman in the USA to court again cause they lied about the contracts to the hospitals, I mean, that wouldn't happen right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.