GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi HonyakuKonyaku,Its sad & disturbing to read your post and...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi HonyakuKonyaku,

Its sad & disturbing to read your post and realize what your mindset has become. Everyone on HC is entitled to post whatever they want, but when you attack another members credibility, than you have crossed the line. Your personal attack against @Glyco and More4less is unquestionable and difficult to understand what your motive is, other than frustration.

I have been a major supporter of GMV since its inception and despite the current position that we find ourselves in, I have as much confidence now in GMV, as I did when I first conducted my initial research. I am not disputing that we are in a precarious situation, but we are in this position due to the time that it has taken for the approval from the CFDA for the Prizma Jacket. Given that we were granted with a "green channel process" in early 2018, the approval process has been completely out of the hands of Dr G and his team.

What has been lacking is the level of communication. This is not disputed and is totally unexceptable however it appears to be falling on deaf ears at this stage.

The question was also raised about Dr G and his share holdings. Dr G has approx 195 million shares in his portfolio valued at approx $38,000,000 and stands to lose the most if GMV was to fail. Dr G's vision for this company and its future is what has kept me so confidant for these last 2 1/2 years. The magnitude of what the Prizma Jacket and the GMed Patch can bring to todays society is gastronomical.

China has approx 1.4 Billion people, USA approx 340 Million and the UK approx 67 Million. These are the figures that will make GMV a Global player on a very large basis. Reading between the lines, Dr G will replicate China and the UK with IDTF Units the same as the USA. This will allow GMV to have the GMed Patch setup for in hospital monitoring, mobile monitoring and home monitoring pre hospital, in hospital and after discharge. The income that GMV will be able to generate over the 3 -5 years wil be significant.

As to buy, sell or hold, that decision is entirely up to the indvidual and should not be swayed from posters on HC. I personally will not be selling and I have a parcel to pickup if we continue on this downtrend.

IMO DYOR

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.