GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMV The Future, page-497

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    I'm still in and believe long term. Yes, the sentiment and overall view from the outside looking in isn't great, just remember though that aside from the lack of communications prior to the latest company update, none of the delays have been caused by GMV or their team from what we know.

Getting back on track quickly during these dark times, would be for me, to see Dr G buy more on market, and significantly above current price, plus advise us the moment that our new NMPA adviser / agent role has been filled. Following on from that would be updates on UK progress etc.

Like I've said previously don't fall in love with a stock, as it can break your heart and the bank account. GMV will continue to succeed, however Mr ASX these days rallies more on fast progress and hype, and unfortunately you can't do that in our space as our product is helping and potentially saving lives....after the world wide markets say it does via rigorous testing and approvals we will shine.

On the opposite side of the coin, look at SZL,, another easily scale-able product / tech, doesn't save lives, and jumps nearly double SP in days because of hype and potential greed.

I'd rather the long term game of CSL

AIMO

@Ruby15 thoughts...?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.