GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Things are looking very bad, no doubt. I called out the red...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Things are looking very bad, no doubt. I called out the red flags along the way but this seems like a worst case scenario coming through. The numbers are bad, all red flags and up in the air and the worst thing by far - management credibility is non existent to say the least. We can put this in the drawer and hope for better days (which may or may not come) or we can try to do something. I really think we were miss treated by management and the board and that we should take action. I suggest we email all board members and our bad Dr and demand answers. Is it really the case that they did not know about the Hygea PO until the time it was announced a few days ago? I think the company's reporting requires a regulatory review. We should also ALL file a complaint with the ASX. If they want people to continue to invest on the platform, they should provide regulatory supervision of the companies trading on it. As mentioned, i think our biggest problem is management credibility. If they really believe in whats written on the latest update, the bad Dr should have no problem purchasing more shares at this "bargain" price on the market. So far he has not done this which is another big red flag

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.