GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMV The Future, page-507

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    And how much did he pay for this 190M shares? as a founding shareholder he issued the vast majority of these shares at a very low price (don't feel like checking the exact figures but this is always the case). One of the sole bright spots that gave comfort to investors along the way and was repeatedly mentioned here to anyone criticizing management is the Dr's skin in the game. This is true, although i'd argue that we do not know how much he paid for these shares in total and also how much he is taking out in salary. Net net I bet he has made big profits on paper while the rest of us are deep in the red. Also, there is a big difference between not selling shares on the market and buying shares on the market. If he sells even one share at this point, the SP will go down to zero in a second. The low volumes on the stock might be keeping him for selling shares or he would risk his entire remaining stake. Buying on the market would send a strong signal to the market that he remains committed and still believes in the story despite all the delays and non performance. Finally, need to keep in mind that this guy pulls the strings and has all the information. We have none and rely on him for updates. When these turn out misleading we have every right to demand answers and ask for regulatory protection

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.