GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMV The Future, page-519

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332

This company is not a scam. It has real products, a real factory, real businesses and a real plan.

They have a few major problems though:

* If they didn't have bad luck, they wouldn't have any luck at all.

* They cannot make deals. I don't think they have fully executed a single deal so far. The only reason they are making any money at all is because they bought existing businesses. The businesses they have are currently stagnating (this can be clearly seen from the figures provided in the company update).

* They are deceptive. They knew about the CFDA delay and the HYGEA flop at the AGM, but didn't say anything about them. They announced no less than 3 times on the ASX that CFDA would take 3 months, but it is going to take at least 2 years. They sat on the information that the Medtl MOU was cancelled.

The last point is the worst one for me. I don't want to hold a company which has deceptive management. If I could get out now for anything near what I paid for the shares, I would.

There have been a few posters on here who have been objectively critical of the company in recently months and have raised red flags. Those posters have consistently been shouted down for daring to question how the company is going. As things stand, they were right and the cheer squad were wrong. I am new to investing, so I didn't have the confidence to trust my research and instincts. The same cheer squad is still on here telling you that everything is okay. They will continue to make excuses for every misstep the company makes. They will continue intimating that they have insider knowledge. They will believe whatever the company tells them, and even now, they are back to adding up the value of future deals which will probably never come to pass. Just remember, has a single deal the company announced ever come to anything? Rather than maybe being a little bit contrite, or admitting that they may have made some incy wincy mistakes, this same cheer squad is doubling down on their blue-sky forecasts and attacks on anyone who doesn't agree with them. They've lost all credibility for me.

This company might still succeed, but I want to find another company to invest in. One which is successful, but also has integrity.

My new mantra is, 'Don't believe anything until you see it reflected in the 4C'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.