GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMV The Future, page-526

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1843
    So I response to a number of questions to my post over the weekend:

In regards to first sales of the patch. Please read the last company update in regards to the UK business. Read the March qtr update in regards to the UK business. In short, the patch as been trailed at no less than 11 potential customers. Theses have been completed and are now waiting to be turned into revenue. This will
    most likely be rental agreement for the patch with IDTF monitoring services revenue also. My understanding is that it's the first generation patch. As second generation has only just been submitted or added to the FDA and CDFA applications. Not sure about CE. Company has stated the Chinese factory has only just competed the assembly line for the patch. So IMO it's ready to go and meet demand from the UK.

The company states it's in the process forming definite agreements with 7 customers in the UK to provide the patch and ITDF facilities. Average customer accounts are $256k pounds each pa.

I'm pretty excited to finally be executing the GMV business model. This UK business has NOT been acquired but started from scratch by GMV and should provide revenues within 12 mths of start up being Q3 last year.

So please read the company updates and Nasdaq prospects for all the info.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we have addressed the issue of the patch NOT having TGA approval in previous posts.

In regards my communication with Yacov. It's taken quiet some time to build the trust and respect for him to reply. Furthermore it's taken a while to structure emails in a way he will respond given English is not his first language. For what's its worth, I normally send an email in regarding to 1 comment or questions at a time. And I normally get one to a few words as a response. So in my previous post the use of "IMO" is my interpretation of the answer to my question.

Remember this is HC, public forum to discuss ideas. It's up to each individual to do there own research and make there own decisions.

I am not tech savvy enough to post a screen shot of my email chain removing all personal info. However see attached as evidence I did receive an email back from Yacov. It means nothing by itself.

I don't have any private, privileged or inside info. Read the company announcements! I've been sending company management email questions for 20+ years to clarify issues and will continue doing so. GMV is no exception.

My comments are purely a result of my research and my options.

Furthermore, I don't disagree with those investors that are upset and annoyed at the lack of communication and the timing of disclosed updates. I take the positives and the negatives and make my own investment decisions. Certainly some issues here and room for improvement.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1673/1673071-a4556b68f0b28d420b0c1d031ebdfd9d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.