GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMV The Future, page-642

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332

I don't think Dr G is an angel by any means. They've done what a lot of start-ups do, which is announce a whole lot of impressive sounding MOUs early on, which will probably never come to anything, but are enough to create the initial hype to get the punters in. My take on it is that things are just not going to plan, and rather than owning up straight away, they kept delaying announcements in the hope that things would turn around. It's definitely not a bluff, but I agree that good money is still being made in the form of salaries. Management's shares are pretty much worthless, because if they tried to sell now, the share price would plummet much further. In that respect, they are as trapped as we are. Does anyone really think that they have created two medical grade products, including all the R&D and certifications, as part of some elaborate scam? They have also purchased IDTF businesses and set-up a small production facility. The list goes on, so no, it's not a scam or a bluff, it's just a business which is not going to plan. I see the recent update as an attempt by the company to 'come clean' - a sort of confessional if you will. I think you would have to be incredibly brave to top-up now, as I have no idea if this is going to get stuck in the negative death spiral of ever decreasing cap raises, or the stars are finally going to start aligning and we see the share price recover. My rational mind tells me that there are far more risks to the downside than upside at the moment, but there is always the chance of something coming out of left field. I'm too far in the red to sell, so I'll just hang on and see how it plays out. This stock has taught me a lot of hard lessons. On another note, today is going to be a bloodbath for anything considered risky, but I think we should fly under the radar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.