GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I think you really should read my posts first before making such...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1843
    I think you really should read my posts first before making such wild and broad statements.

As I have said many times, it's trading at 8c for a reason. I have said many times I don't see much downside from here based on the IDTF business alone and in particular if they can reach break even this year.

I've said I'm happy to buy more at these levels but I need convincing and more information on a range of issues.

If your happy with your investment, that's the main thing for you. Others, including myself based our investment on various announcements and statements made by the company. I do think that's it's fair and reasonable to except the company to provide updates accordingly. Not forced ones by the ASX. We do expect the CEO to attend the AGM at the very least.

In this day and age I do except a polished website and company presentation that is current and continually updated. My 11 year old son is building better websites and power point presentation.

It very obvious that the shareholder issues are not a priority for the company. It would be great to hear directly from the company what exactly they are spending there time on.

Bottom line is, the company does not have the best track record. Particularly in regards to execution. Over promised and little to no delivery.

You are right. We all have choices to buy sell or hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.