GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMV The Future, page-822

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    Well this forum has just turned into a slugging matchHavent seen anything constructive out of this for a while.Anyways happy new year, ive been accruing a bit around here bringing my average down. Underwater a decent amount and have a fairly decent holding now.

Interested in increasing revenue and new business lines, but i'd really like a pickup in US revenue to underwrite the business and lose the reliance on external capital. Will see what the next 4C brings but again wanting the operating gap to close. I'd imagine theyd be using the $30million facility sparingly and probably using up the loan facility before diluting too heavily, but if there is a business opportunity that is earnings accretive (Telerythmics for example) then id imagine they will be issuing to acquire businesses, whilst also needing some growth revenue to boost the sales team in the US ~ $1mio+.

UK business may take a while to get going given NHS a behemoth and bureaucratic nightmare so imagine may take a while to get some agreements done.

FDA and NMPA approvals SHOULD, i repeat SHOULD come this year....and can open that can of worms once that comes about. Admittedly a lot of investment in PRIZMA with no sales, there is still a use for the product and clear that the trials around the world in this space are ongoing. The company has made the choice to focus on China given the size and need in the market, but the approval process has just churned a heap of capital and hamstrung the company. Looking forward to what this year brings in opportunity, but this will not be a quick buck. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.