GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I realise it's just a sign of everyone's despair -- but for the...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    I realise it's just a sign of everyone's despair -- but for the umpteenth time, this post demonstrates that shareholders (even the most optimistic ones!) have no faith that the Board, Management or employees of GMV have their finger anywhere near the pulse. We feel the need to email Yacov (!) when we read stories in the media (!) about the medical industry in China (!) reacting to the coronavirus (!). I mean, good grief. If Yacov, Brendan and the rest of the troupe in the clown car, aren't getting word BEFORE the media hears about it ... or if they're not actively lobbying their Chinese government contacts for accelerated approval ... then the whole company, from Yacov down to the tea-maker, are criminally asleep at the wheel, and have been since Green Channel. You can't argue that Yacov is a business genius, 24 years of LifeWatch, blah-blah -- and then email him every snippet you read on Yahoo Finance. If Yacov's really a player in this industry, his NMPA contacts and drinking buddies should have rung him about this weeks ago. Admit it -- deep down, you believe HotCopper -- with people named Dingo and Poo and one person who only knows the word 'Boom' -- is Yacov's best source of information. (Which is not a comfort.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.