GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Poorrundownhill,I must admitt that looking at the statistics...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Poorrundownhill,

I must admitt that looking at the statistics for the top 20 in the company and then looking at the bracket for the top 304 share holders which represents 92.2%, then this is a really tight ship that Dr Yacov is steering.

I'm making an assumption here given the way that GMV has been smashed from pillar to post, that most LTH's have at least 100,000.00 shares to their name if not more. At today's price and really the share price since the announcement regarding the withdrawal of the Nasdaq Listing on 23 Aug 2019, the share price has been in a downward spiral. This has been the opportune time to purchase more shares.

I know that it is difficult to purchase shares in a company whose price is in a downward direction but I recall telling everyone on HC that I had just purchased 100,000.00 shares @13c. If I had of held back, I could of got 300,000.00 for the same price. My point here is if you are able and you can afford to purchase more shares, now is the time to do it.

I have never seen a CEO of a company purchase so many shares in his own company. Dr G has purchased shares all the way down to the bottom and he is prepared to convert monies owed to him by the company in the near future. What company is doing that. He believes in the company's future and he is prepared to take shares in lieu of the cash amount that he loaned the company.

I highly recommend that HC members have a look at Dr G giving an interview with Phil Carey, it was posted on the 20 Apr 20 by chopper4. You really get an insight into how Dr Yacov is going to grow this company into a global monster with the company being recognized into as many country's as possible, especially China. China is going to be huge and Dr G believes that the NMPA will be approved in the near term.

The recent announcements should give GMV some credibility and with the Nasdaq announcement, it means that outside company's are looking in. For a company sitting at $0.105c who are just about to go global it just dosen't make sense. For all the LTH's, hang in there a wee bit longer so you can smell the roses.

DYOR Goat's AIMO

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.