GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Dingo59 & $tockfella,I purchased shares in GMV when they made...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Dingo59 & $tockfella,

I purchased shares in GMV when they made an announcement declaring FDA clearance in the USA for the Prizma Jacket on 4 Sept 2017. I think the price was somewhere around $0.39c and I initially purchased them as a day trader with the view of selling them with a quick profit. In the interim I started researching the stock and I was hooked on what GMV was going to bring to the table.

The Prizma Jacket & GMed Patch are both high quality products and promised to bring the healthcare system into the 21 century. An announcement on the 21 Jul for a Mou with China for $67.5 Million and the announcement on the 10 Nov for the MOU from India & Taiwan for $405 Million was the icing on the cake.

Unfortunately the Mou's were false promises and GMV floundered for most of 2018 & 2019 and now we find ourselves in the same situation as before with a myriad of announcements in the first 4 mths of 2020. The other issue that Dr G miscalculated was the approval process for the CFDA/NMPA and the FDA OTCQB.

Today we find ourselves in a similar situation but with a more confident position. Having done all the research previously, LTH's can now sit back and watch GMV bring to fruition what was promised back in 2017/18 but was never delivered on.

I am still confident with what Dr Yacov has promised and I wait with all the patience that I can muster to see this through.

DYOR AIMO GLTAH'S

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.