GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi rustynz,I think current SH's are jumping for joy with how Dr...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi rustynz,

I think current SH's are jumping for joy with how Dr G has orchestrated this listing.

What a fantastic set of circumstances we find ourselves in with GMVD. This is our 2nd chance or a new lifeline with our listing on the Nasdaq. Never in a 100 years could I imagine that we would IPO on the Nasdaq for an unbelievable price of $Usd 5-7. I always thought, or had the belief that GMV's product suite, could herald in a new dynamic in the health care system.

All the enthusiasm that we had during the last 3.5 years for Dr G and his team, needs to be transposed to listing on the Nasdaq and the future. I have never been involved or witnessed a company do a bookbuild for an IPO and then list after 1 week. This demonstrates to me that Boustead & Fosun Hani are very confident with the proposed listing.

Dr Yacov and his management team are in a unique situation where they have been given a second chance in making the business a success. They need to listen to the shareholders especially when it comes to communicating. They need to operate totally different to how they have operated in Australia.

The current pandemic around the world with Covid-19, has especially hit hard in the USA. USA are currently (as of this morning) experiencing 80,000 new cases per day. With GMVD's suite of products, they have one of the only products that is FDA approved for the current pandemic in the VSMS/GMP.

GMVD have the potential to increase their market position and move the share price up quite quickly.
    Beats current share price is $Usd 41.86
    IRTC sitting at $Usd 218.44.
    If GMVD can announce the signing of more hospitals or even better the approval of the NMPA in China. The SP can escalate from $Usd 5-7 to $Usd 20 without to much of an effort.

The USA Nasdaq shareholders should respect what GMVD is marketing and appreciate what Dr G is trying to sell. GMVD have a suite of products that can make a huge impact in the USA health system including hospitals and also within the IDTF facilties.

IMO, GMVD has a better chance of success on the Nasdaq than how it has gone in Australia over the past 3.5 years.We the LTH's in GMV have been given an unique opportunity to prosper in a way that no-one thought possible.

The shareholders who brought high and averaged down, will not need the SP to move much before showing a green upwards arrow.

For all the people that I have communicated with on hotcopper over the last 3.5 years, thankyou so much and together, lets take that leap into the unknown when we list on the Nasdaq come Saturday morning our time.

GLTAH DYOR

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.