GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi mg97788,Have you ever been involved or experienced a book...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi mg97788,

Have you ever been involved or experienced a book build of 1 week and then a listing 1 day after?
    I feel that this list price is going to be higher than the $Usd 5-7 range. Remember we also have the book build throughout Asia with Fosun Hani Securities. This will provide Hong Kong, China and other Asian countries to take part in the IPO.

I also think that these 30 million shares have been covered even before the book build and the virtual roadshow has taken place. $Usd 30,000,00 is not a great deal of money in the business community and with Guthy-Renker jumping onboard with 5% is fantastic. Guthy-Renker will be the key to online advertising and also broadcasting on primetime television to an audience of millions.

Just the thing you need is the Prizma Jacket, I also think we will be seeing the additional 750,000 shares being gobbled up. This is why I have predicted $Usd 10.

Did you ever imagine that this scenario would take place:

1. Delist GMV 22 Oct 2020,
    2. Virtual roadshow for GMVD commenced 22 Oct 2020,
    3. Pricing for IPO on Nasdaq 29 Oct 2020, and
    4. Listing of GMVD on Nasdaq 30 Oct 2020.

GMVD is in an unbelievable position to list on the Nasdaq. USA is smack bang in the middle of a pandemic and GMVD have a product suite that can assist in patient care.

If 1 patient leaves the hospital after recovering from Covid-19 and is discharged with a VSMS/GMP, thats $Usd 900.00 per month. Then add on the IDTF facilities and GMVD turns into a cash cow.

Another day closer to the release of the price per share and another day closer to the listing.

GLTAH DYOR

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.