GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMVD - NASDAQ IPO, page-1238

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    not to mention his retaliation with Esense a few years back.

https://unauthorised investment adv...s-his-own-website-to-rebut-board-accusations/

Former eSense-Lab chairman Brendan de Kauwe has issued a stinging response to the board’s extraordinary attack on Wednesday.

The latest salvo in an increasingly savage battle includes a real estate agent in Bulgaria, Australian directors allegedly in the dark about the company’s Israeli operations and spending, and accusations of AGM postponements allegedly designed to retain board memberships.

Mr de Kauwe has responded to the board’s attack by creating his own website and publishing a 1500-word letter to shareholders titled “REPLY TO DEFAMATORY ASX RELEASES”.

On the website, Mr de Kauwe writes:

“It appears to me that Mr [Haim] Cohen, Mr [Ilan] Saad and Mr [Eran] Gilboa are more focused on protecting their own positions as directors of eSense than in running the company for the benefit of its investors,” Mr de Kauwe said on the website.

“Their deliberate attack on me is malicious and defamatory and I have commenced legal proceedings against them.”

In a boardroom stoush that became apparent in November last year, Mr de Kauwe, who remains on the board, is up against the company’s three other, Israel-based, directors.

On Wednesday those eSense directors in an ASX announcement accused Mr de Kauwe of using his influence to postpone the AGM in November over a remuneration dispute and disrupting a planned capital raising.

Other accusations in that public announcement included refusing to transfer funds from the company’s Australian bank account and ignoring a board resolution to change signature rights over that account.

They said they had appointed an auditor to investigate various aspects of Mr de Kauwe’s conduct in relation to the company, including his use of the company credit card.

On Thursday eSense launched a lawsuit in Israel against Mr de Kauwe to gain signing rights over the company’s Australian bank accounts.
    Last edited by huwscor: 06/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.